Dog Training and Dog Whispering Nature's Way in Your Own Home with Pam Whyte
Does your dog bite, bark, dig, disobey, fight, or freak you out:
What you will get from a Personalised Natural Dog Training Programme:
• Having a tailor-made, personalised Dog Whispering programme worked out for you, your pets, and your own individual circumstances, which will enable you to gain the control over your dog/s that you are looking for (yes, even the most stubborn, and the most hyperactive dog!) without the use of any force, domination or artificial gimmicks. Nature does not have opinions. Or fashions.
• Asking questions about your dog/s and his/her/their behaviour, and having them answered.
• Having your dog's/dogs' behaviour explained to you - and shown on the video/DVD, Before and After learning Dog Language, where you can actually see the very limited degree of control that is achieved the conventional way - and then the amazing degree of control that is achieved the Natural way. Because every dog has an inbuilt desire to please their leader - Natural Dog and Puppy Whispering and Training is unique in that it shows you how to unlock this potential easily, kindly and amazingly quickly.
• Achieving a deep and thorough understanding of dog behaviour, what makes dogs tick, and why they do what they do, so that they obey you because they want to cooperate with you, and not through fear of punishment. (Or the hope of a bribe!)
Dog owning is not about winning a war - it is about not losing. Your dog's trust, your dog's respect, your cat, your garden furniture, your control over your dog....
Dog owning is a loving relationship where mutual affection and mutual understanding are essential if it is to be mutually rewarding. A pack of dogs in the wild is a team, and their leader is the trusted captain - not a bully. The extract from the Journal of the African Wildlife Foundation below points out that contrary to widely held myths that leaders dominate: "... there is little intimidation among the hierarchy." [Full article below.] Dog Training Nature's Way uses these natural win-win principles to great effect, making it much easier to control our dogs, and vastly enhancing our relationship with them.
• Having your dog trained personally by Pam - teaching him to stop them jumping on visitors, digging and chewing, barking for nothing, pulling on the lead, protection, escaping your property, etc. (Which, with the correct knowledge is not nearly as difficult as it sounds.)
• Lead training - your dog will be taught to walk nicely on a lead without pulling, barking at other dogs, or conducting a sit-in strike - with Pam Whyte's own "Don't be a Dope on a Rope" dog leads.
• Protection - it is built within the dog's genes to protect his territory and his pack - but only under certain conditions. Natural Dog Training develops these protective instincts so that children are treated gently, as puppies in a pack would be, and intruders are not tolerated. When dogs are confident, clear headed, responsible and trustworthy - these instincts develop naturally.
• Socialising - dogs learn by example, so when you take your dog to conventional dog training and puppy socialising, your dog will come home, having learnt - not what you are trying to teach him in human language - but the bad habits of the other dogs that he has been exposed to, who are corrupting him in dog language. (Good dogs don't go to dog training!) Which means that you will "have to" take your dog back next week, where he will learn yet more bad habits, which means that he will "have to..." and so dog owners get trapped on the obedience training treadmill. Which creates the erroneous perception that it takes weeks, months and even longer, to train a dog.
Josephine on the other hand, is trained to lead by example, as the leader in the wild does, so she is a highly effectivementor to her client's dogs.
• Receiving very valuable "insider" information on where the mainstream dog system originates, and how it affects the way we handle our dogs, and therefore - ultimately the way our dogs behave in their homes. This includes access to new independent research findings into which foods give longevity. One of Pam's Pupils was put on her special natural diet and lived to 26!
• Learning how to save (lots of) money. This very cost-effective approach is an investment, as you will not need to replace your plants, your sprinkler system, cell phone, new shoes, gimmicks that don't work, and you also learn how to save (a lot) on feeding bills, medical expenses...
• Leaning how to save (lots of) time. You save, not only on money, but also on other very valuable commodities - time and energy! Natural Dog Training simply fits into your lifestyle, so there is no practicing to do because your dog nowunderstands you. So many wasted hours can now be yours.
• All pets, and all family members are included. Children and adults who are not strong, and who hate punishing their dogs or raising their voices, learn how to bring even the biggest and most disobedient dogs under control - because natural techniques do not use force - they use communication, trust and influence, which are the universal principles of leadership. And are therefore far more effective and permanent (and more humane) than artificial methods which threaten, dominate and impose fear of punishment onto our pets.
Once you have learnt how to bring your puppy or your dog under willing control with "the original instruction manual that never came with the dog", you will be able to control [and be proud of] of every dog you ever own!
You won't get this information anywhere else.
Looking at dogs with “fresh eyes” will give you the control over your dog that you are seeking. And dogs are so much happier when they have the security of being both loved and understood! Love alone is never enough. For dogs orpeople.
1) Extract from: African Wildlife Foundation:
"Behaviour.: African wild dogs live in packs of six to 20. The aggression exhibited towards prey is completely nonexistent between members of the pack and there is no intimidation among the social hierarchy."
2) Extract from: Carnivora Species Information.
" Social Behaviour. The reason wild dogs do not act aggressively to assert rank may be due to the fact that the entire social system is so cooperative-dependent that if one should be injured, the pack would be less effective in hunting for food. An African wild dog pack is dependent upon abundant food, and only one pair breeds, and those puppies are dependent on their parents for such a long period of time, that cooperation is a necessity. So, instead of an active hierarchy, they have a passive hierarchy, with cooperation being emphasized rather than dominance."
And these are the natural principles which Pam teaches, which explains why Dog Training and Dog Whipering Nature'sWay is able to achieve such an exceptionally high success rate. No one is expelled and further assistance is given free of charge after the first session, should the family still need it. It is not magic - it is logic.
An understood dog is a happy dog.
An understood owner is a happy owner!
An understood owner is a happy owner!
Please Email Pam Whyte to Book a consultation or to receive more Information Regarding any of the programmes!